If you've read my 'About' page or checked out my Linkedin profile, you will know that my profession is in environmental health with housing as my speciality. I've spent the last 18 years as a consultant working in local councils at all levels up to Senior Manager running large departments and if you're a contractor yourself you may want to check out First for Contractors to maximise your earnings. I use them and retain around 85% of my rate... no brainer really and all legal and above board!
If you are in a local authority and are looking for some assistance, check out what I can offer below and get in touch!
- Senior Management - all environmental health and licensing functions
- Project management - Private Rented Housing Licensing Schemes are current
- System reviews
- Change management
- Team building
I also work independently, principally in the housing field, helping developers, landlords, letting agents, including those offering holiday lettings, to help them understand and comply with the relevant legislation. This means they reduce risks to their tenants or guests and reduces their liability to claims against them. I am also a skilled mediator.
This is some of what I can offer:-
- Private Rented Housing
- HHSRS risk assessments
- Design and requirements for conversion to house in multiple accommodation
- Mediation between landlords and tenants
- Mediation between landlords and public bodies
- Holiday Letting
- Health & Safety, and Fire Risk assessments
- Access Statements
Thanks for taking the time to read this and have a smile on the way !